Saturday, November 27, 2004

Can I Take Your Picture?

If I were a perfectionist I would never pick up a camera again as long as I live.. unless you were peeing your pants or something really unbelievably laughable...

But, thank goodness, I'm not a perfectionist. So I'll continue to take dumb pictures like this:


thanksgiving breakfast in bed


or four of five of these...


leela

leela 27

just for luck.

But check out this site.

It's Los Angeles Through the Eyes of Location Scouts. I really liked the landscapes and architecture.

(Just finished watching Los Angeles Now on Independent Lens. They explained why LA feels like one small town connected to another. It was laid out that way.)

Reminds me of this other great photo site. Obscene Interiors, "a collection of male personal ad photographs and criticisms of the naive interior design exposed in these pictures. (No need to shield your virginal eyes, the often-nude figures have been laboriously obscured.)" It's a must see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home