Friday, January 28, 2005

Thank You Barbara Boxer!

Those Repugnicunts just don't get it!

For the first time in a long time, I have a representative who is representin! Representing me! And she's my representative.

Better than Bill Clinton ever dreamed of.

And the Pugs think that's a bad thing. What fucking morons.

Check this site out. They call her "Left of Liberal!" I don't know what the fuck they mean by that, but I'm sure I am one.

I'm also proud to consider myself a "Michael Moore Liberal." And I pretty much would give my left arm to Norman Lear if he asked -- especially if I could keep it attached to my left shoulder. The Pugs attack him on that site too -- ooooooooooh! He made sitcoms and gives his money to lefty artists. Boo!

The Pugs claim she's aggressive! and scolding! and that other democrats told her to "go girl!"

And fifth in the litany of charges against Boxer -- hold on to something -- "Boxer Even Got Off Jury Duty 'To Prepare For … Hearings Of Condoleezza Rice.'”

Yep. That ... bad.... Senator! Read on -- if you can...

“When Sen. Barbara Boxer showed up for hometown jury duty in Marin County a little while back, she gave the judge a unique excuse for why she couldn’t serve: ‘I need to prepare for the confirmation hearings of Condoleezza Rice.’” (Phillip Matier and Andrew Ross, “Battling Boxer Just Doin’ What Comes Naturally,” San Francisco Chronicle, 1/23/05)


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

And just compare that to this story that's abrewin...

Gonzales was instrumental in getting Bush excused from jury duty in 1996 -- a move that allowed the governor to avoid having to disclose that he had been arrested for drunken driving in Maine in 1976, the Chronicle reported. Bush was able to keep it a secret until the final days of his 2000 presidential campaign.

Now that's scumbaggy enough, but he is a lawyer... (sorry, lawyers, but you know who you are. I personally gave up debate club about two weeks in. I am not capable of sincerely arguing both sides of an argument. I care too much about one side over the other.)

But lawyer or not -- HE LIED UNDER OATH. READ ALL ABOUT IT.

Phew. Guess that'll be the end of him, right?

As T-Bones and The Naked Trucker say:

When Bill Clinton Lied -- NOBODY DIED!

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara (Grinn Pidgeon, SL) said...

Oh, quit your braggin'. I'm livi'n in a barely-blue state represented by Rick Santorum and Arlen Specter. I hope Barbara (love that name!) has the ovaries to hang on, 'cause they'll be gunnin' fer her.

January 28, 2005 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home