Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The Naked Trucker!!!!!!! He's a TRUCKER and he ain't got no clothes on!


A few weeks back the wife and I went to a "Concert for Kerry" featuring Tenacious D. We handed out a bunch of EOA bizness cards.

But the REVELATION of the evening was The Naked Trucker and T-Bones Show. They played this anti-Bush song that was f-ing GREAT.

So I e-mailed the NT my positive feedback via his website, and he sent me a postcard.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the Naked Trucker is a nice man.

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Screaming on the Inside said...

Oh man, I went to the Naked Trucker site and watched the clip from Late Night... auuuuugghhhhhhh! That's my story too! Only now that guy's telling it and he's going to make all the money from it. I don't know whether to cry or to be happy for the dude. Oh well...

June 28, 2004 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home