Friday, June 25, 2004

Happy Hour Everybody



Hi Y'all,

Well, we're gettin' off the plane in Irishland and you know, turns out that drinkin' thing they say about the Irish is real! And it's Friday night back home so I'd like to say Happy Hour to everyone of you!

And while I'm at it shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kerry sucks! see:

Oh goodness gracious, I'm awful.

Well it is late and the children should be tucked in all over the world by now, right? So I guess I'm not too awful. I'm just going to press send and go to bed. Better hide the hooch.

Night all!

hoo-ha!

xoxoxo

lalalaura


1 Comments:

Blogger Dutchman said...

You look nice in that outfit, honey. Didn't know you had those big boobizons under those Ann Taylor suits..

-George W. Lovebug

June 27, 2004 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home