Monday, June 28, 2004

My Pet Goat



I was talking to director Joe Beck in rehearsal on Sunday, and we were talking about George W. and the footage of him reading "My Pet Goat" as he realizes that the largest terrorist attack in American history was going down.

If you'd like to watch the actual unedited footage, check it out here.

If you'd like to see the website for the school, it's here.

You'll see that one of the reasons Michael Moore didn't put the entire 5 minutes in Fahrenheit 9/11, is that the sound of those kids reading is pretty danged annoying. I'm all for kids learnin' and crap, but sheesh... well, you'll hear it for yourself.

What should George have done? I don't know.

Allow me to quote Animal House again on this blog:

"If I were you, I would be-

Leaving! What a good idea!"

Then again, maybe he knew that Dick "Fuck Yourself" Cheney was in control somewhere. As always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home