Friday, October 22, 2004

Searching for higher ground



Been way overloaded with planning, packing and purchasing for our trip. Just wanted to check in and recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it.

I was talking to my mom a few weeks back and she was lamenting that although she'll be voting for Kerry, he still doesn't light her fire. Going Upriver is the movie that will do that. You can download it here. I have a pretty fast connection and I just set it up to download overnight and - presto - I had the movie waiting for me in the morn. Watch it. And then have some friends over to watch it with you. It's well worth it.

John Kerry is a leader. He is noble. And he is too much of a gentleman to kick the shit out of that asshole poser in charger. Does that mean Kerry can't lead us? No, Kerry is a diplomat. Bush is a bully. This is the yin and the yang, folks. Light against dark, good against evil. To think how far we've fallen in four short years...


"My friends, the high road may be harder, but it leads to a better place." -- John Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home