Monday, December 13, 2004

i'm still here

I haven't written in a while. But I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere. And I've been thinking. A lot.

The reason you Red State FASCISTS are still WHINING your FUCKING ASSES off about us LIBERALS is because you are WRONG. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THIS WAR. AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOW IT.

You're looking for a scapegoat but we're not it. Look in the fucking mirror. There was a time when we would have given you sympathy and a soft place to land when you came to your fucking senses. But that time has passed.

THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT IS ON YOUR HANDS.

And when you finally run out of your miserable excuses for the hell you've wrought and can no longer live in the pathetic sewer of denial that you excrete, don't come looking for a handout of goodwill from this blue-stater.

Your ignorance has perverted my humanity.

I don't know how much longer I can be trusted. (This is not a threat. This is a lament.)

And it's your fucking fault.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home